The first thing you need to do if your connection has stopped working is to locate the source of the problem. These are the steps to follow:
- Check if all or just a single WiFi dependent device in your house is affected.
- Once you have determined the extent of the problem you need to do the following:
- If all devices are affected -the problem could be with your broadband equipment, check if the power is turned on to each device i.e. are all lights on – if not switch it/them on. Should all devices already be powered up then turn them off for at least 30 seconds before turning them back on again. This procedure usually fixes the most common faults.
- If only a single device is affected – check WiFi is enabled on the affected device. Turn the device off for at least 30 seconds and then turn it back on. If this doesn’t fix the problem you should call the support line for your device.
- If none of the above works contact Westnet. You can either send us a text on 087-644-7897 or call us on 094-906-7444.